We aim to provide transparent and accurate information so that you can make an informed decision prior to enrolling on a course with us.
All potential applicants can review the Key Policies and Statements below if planning to apply for one of the following courses at CNELM
- BSc Hons Nutritional Science – validated by Middlesex University
- MSc or PG Diploma in Personalised Nutrition – validated by Middlesex University
- CNELM Personalised Nutrition Practice Diploma
- CNELM Dietary Educator Certificate.
- CNELM Bioscience Entry Courses
Data Protection Policy and Data Retention Policy
Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Inclusivity Statement
Managing Concerns Overarching Statement
Admissions and Enrolment Policy
Payment, Charges and Refund Policy
Student Protection Plan
CNELM Etiquette Policy
The above key Policies and Statements are included in our All Policy Handbook – All Taught Programmes. Applicants can request a copy of the All Policy Handbook. As Policies and Statements are dated when uploaded to our website. When changes are made we update the links here as soon as possible and add a new version date.